Designed2Print care about all the people and companies we deal with, including customers, staff and suppliers and take seriously the privacy of any information we hold on them.
We collect personal data in order to communicate and conduct our business. This data will never be shared with a third party without your express consent, unless required to do so by law.
• Identity Data may include your first name, last name, username, title and gender.
• Contact Data may include your billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data may include your account name and card payment details.
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
How we collect your personal data
• Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms physically or on our website (or otherwise), or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise,
including when you order products or services.
How we use your personal data
• We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
• Where we need to perform the contract between us;
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and elsewhere.
Disclosure of your personal data
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
• To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. By law, we must keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
• Request access to your personal data;
• Request correction of your personal data;
• Request erasure of your personal data;
• Object to the processing of your personal data;
• Request restriction of processing your personal data;
• Request transfer of your personal data;
• If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and to prevent fraud and increase website security. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website.
In most Internet browsers, you can change your settings so that you will be warned each time a cookie is being sent, or so that cookies will be turned off. With cookies blocked, some functions of the site may not operate properly.
If you have previously agreed to Designed2Print using your personal information then you can change your mind at any time by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe any information Designed2Print holds on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us so we can make corrections.
How to contact Us
If you would like to contact us with any enquiries or comments please send an email to
Regards Elle Sanzeri
Phone: 01992 465277
Mobile: 07527 175396